Holiday Charcuterie Board
on Nov 06, 2021, Updated Nov 18, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Bring your 🎄 holiday celebrations to the next level and live your best life with this festive and beautiful Holiday Charcuterie Board. Whether you’re hosting a cozy gathering or an elegant holiday feast, this customizable spread brings together the perfect combination of cured meats, cheeses, fruits, and more. This will certainly get you into the holiday spirit because you can include seasonal variations and thoughtful substitutions to cater to whatever tastes and dietary preferences your guests may need.
Why You’ll Love My Holiday Charcuterie Board
This Holiday Charcuterie Board serves as the perfect centerpiece, providing a beautiful display of 🧀 cheeses, crackers, fruit, and more. It’s the perfect way to showcase how many choices you have for your guests. There are so many different ways you can make this board your own and display it for your festive occasions. You will be able to impress your guests with minimal effort and therefore be able to enjoy the festivities even more.
How to Prepare Holiday Charcuterie Board
🌹 Using a drinking glass, arrange salami in a circle, flip it to form a rose, and place it in the middle of the plate.
🧀 Then, add sliced brie on one side and two other cheeses on the opposite side, if you’d like, you can crumble some of the other cheese. Place artisan crisps between the two hard cheeses.
🍇 Add Medjool dates on both sides of the plate and scatter grapes along the plate.
🍓 Position round crackers beside the brie and place two small jars of jam—one beside the brie and the other beside the other hard cheeses.
🌰 Be sure to pay attention to color and ingredient separation for contrast.
🥩 Fold the prosciutto into quarters and then arrange it alongside the plate.
🌱 Scatter pomegranate seeds on the sides and fill empty spots.
🍫 If you’d like, you can include something like Ferrero Rocher chocolates and pistachios.
🌿 Finally, garnish with rosemary, thyme, or lavender sprigs.
Remember, you do not have to use exactly what I used for the board. You can use any nuts or seeds to fill it in; feel free to use any type of cheese you personally prefer and any crackers or artisan crisps of choice.
Variations and Substitutions
This Holiday Charcuterie Board 🎄 is such a great way to give your guests and family a variety of cheeses, fruit, meats, and crackers. I can’t wait to hear what you put on your board – let me know in the comments!
- There are so many cheese 🧀 options you can take advantage of, like cheddar, gouda, blue cheese, or goat cheese.
- If you want to consider vegetarian or vegan guests, consider marinated tofu or a variety of hummus for your board.
- You can use any variety of fresh or dried fruits for your board, for example, slices of 🍏apples, pears, figs, or dried apricots or cranberries.
- Consider adding a variety of 🫒 olives or pickled vegetables like artichokes.
- Of course, if you have gluten-free guests, be sure to include crackers and/or crisps that are gluten-free.
I bought everything from my local grocery store — Loblaw’s, Sobeys, Longos, Metro, Highland Farms, Fortinos, etc. all have these ingredients or similar.
You do not have to use what I used here. You can definitely use any nuts or seeds to fill in the board. Also, feel free to use any type of cheese you like and any crackers or artisan crisps of choice.
Provide a variety of options, including gluten-free crackers, lactose-free cheeses, and vegan alternatives to accommodate different dietary needs.
Holiday Charcuterie Board
- 6 salami pieces, for the rose
- ½ small brie, cut in triangles
- 1 merlot cheese
- 1 cranberry cheese
- artisan crisps, any crackers
- Medjool dates
- round crackers
- 2 jars jam , small jars
- prosciutto , folded into quarters
- pomegranate seeds , for presentation
- 4 ferrero rocher's , or any chocolate
- pistachios , or any nuts
- lavender, for presentation
- rosemary or thyme sprigs , for presentation
- Take a glass and start arranging the salami in a circle, flip it over to form a rose and place it in the middle.
- Add the sliced brie on one side then add the two other cheeses on the opposite sides and crumble a little bit of each one if you wish.
- Take a pack of artisan crisps and place them between the two hard cheeses. Add Medjool dates on both sides of the plate and some grapes along the plate.
- Place some round crackers along the side of the soft brie cheese and place the two small jars of jam — one beside the brie and one beside the two other hard cheeses.
- It is important to separate colours and ingredients so that you have contrast. You can now fold the prosciutto in quarters and arrange it alongside of the plate.
- Place pomegranate seeds along the sides and fill in any empty spots with it too.
- We added some Ferrero Rocher chocolates and pistachios.
- Garnish with rosemary, thyme or lavender sprigs and enjoy.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.