Make the perfect Holiday cheese board with me! If you are having a hard time, THIS is the tutorial for you. Cheese and charcuterie boards are EASIER than you think. The trick to making the perfect Holiday cheese board is to use lots of different colours, textures, and shapes. You can make the most beautiful board this year which will blow everyone away if you follow my arrangement and apply these simple steps.
Holiday Cheese Board
- 20 slices of genoa salami or any
- a wheel of Castello’s pineapple cream cheese
- blue cheese in the shape of a triangle
- ½ a small wheel regular brie cheese
- ½ small wheel extra creamy brie
- 1 cup cubed Havarti
- 1 cup cubed cheddar
- any crisps or crackers you like
- green grapes + red grapes
- any jam or jelly you like I used fig jam
- olives of choice
- few figs that I cut in half
- pack of golden berries
- pomegranate seeds
- grapefruit slices
- hazelnuts or any nuts
- sprigs of Rosemary for presentation
- Take a glass and start arranging the salami in a circle, flip it over to form a rose and place it in the middle. Add the pineapple cream cheese on the bottom and the blue cheese on the opposite side. You can break up the Blue cheese if you wish in the front.
- Cut the brie into triangles and arrange it on each side of the rose.
- Cube the tickler cheese and havarti and place them on opposite sides of each other. Take the crisps and place them in between the salami rose and cream cheese, you can now start to fill in the blanks with the rest of your ingredients in the order that I listed them in.
- Add the green and grapes opposite sides of each other as well as the two small jars of jam.
- Place a little bowl of olives between the salami rose and tickler and cut up the figs and add them at the top of the plate or board.
- The rest of the fillings you can add anywhere that you love and fill in any blanks you have. Try to be creative and use Ingredients that you love. Enjoy.