My 3 Ingredient Holiday Candy Cane Prosecco will be your new favourite drink. This festive drink is perfect for hosting, and can absolutely be made into a fun mock-tail for the kids/teens, or anyone that doesn’t drink. This drink is so incredibly pretty, and tasty, so please give it a try. With the busy holiday season upon us, it’s incredibly hard to keep up with recipes or cocktails that have so many different ingredients. I have made your life super simple because this drink will take you 10 minutes from start to finish and it’s only 3 simple ingredients that are easy to find. If you make my recipe please give me a review on the blog as it would mean the world to me. Happy Holiday season friends!
Holiday Candy Cane Prosecco
- crushed candy canes I used 5 small candy canes
- champagne or Prosecco measure with your heart
- fresh grapefruit juice to top up with or any juice you like
- lime juice or grapfruit juice will work for the rim
- Place the candy canes into a small bag and crush them into fine pieces. Add them to a small plate.
- Add lime juice or grapefruit juice into a plate and dip the rim of the glass in it. Now dip that same glass into the candy cane pieces and make sure you gently press and turn it so you can line the rim.
- Add the Prosecco or champagne, and top off with freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, or any juice you like. Add a candy cane for presentation and enjoy!