This is the perfect Holiday appetizer. If you are not making my beautiful antipasti Christmas wreath, your guests are totally missing out! I made it with traditional Italian staples that are common in our household during the Holidays. This wreath is so fun to make, and absolutely impressive for anyone that comes over. If you have ever been around an Italian family, you know that antipasto before the Christmas meal is a must! This recipe is a beautiful and MODERN way to incorporate that into the holiday season.
Antipasti Christmas Wreath
- bamboo sticks/picks
- cherry tomatoes
- mini Bocconcini cheese
- any olives you love
- prosciutto or any salami
- rosemary for presentation
- handful of raspberries
- drizzle of olive oil + salt
- drizzle of balsamic glaze would be lovely
- Take a skewer and begin to add the ingredients in any order you desire. I added a cherry tomato, mini Bocconcini cheese, olive, piece of folded prosciutto, and a grape. Do this for all 16 skewers or as many as you have on hand.
- Arrange the skewers onto a plate and place them in a circle. Add a sprig of rosemary in between each one. In the middle you can add anything you wish, I personally had raspberries on hand so that’s what I used.
- Add a sprinkle of salt on the tomato and Bocconcini and a drizzle of olive oi before serving. Enjoy.