This healthy green goddess dip has 30 grams of protein and is so easy to make. It’s no secret that cottage cheese is having it’s moment, I love it as a dip, in pancakes, in eggs, as ice-cream, and anywhere that I can complete hide or transform it. This dip is full of flavor and you will never know it’s made from cottage cheese. If you’re trying to hit your goals, this is the recipe you need.
You can enjoy this dip with Siete tortillas, with veggies, or use it as a spread on wraps. Feel free to measure with your heart and taste and adjust. How much or how little you add in here is totally up to you and always to taste. I like to add a little at a time, blend, taste and adjust if needed.
Healthy Green Goddess Dip
- food processor or blender
- handful of fresh parsley
- handful of fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 jalapeño optional
- ½ sweet green pepper (Sheppard or cubanelle)
- 1 small tub cottage cheese (250 grams)
- lemon or lime juice to taste
- 1/4 avocado leave it out if allergic
- salt to taste
- To a food processor, add the peppers, garlic and herbs. It's important we add these first so that we can process them and avoid chunks.
- Feel free to de-seed the jalapeño if you find it too hot or leave it out completely. You can use any sweet green pepper you like.
- Note: you can open the food processor and scrape down the sides if needed to make sure everything is incorporated properly.
- After the veggies are processed, add in the cottage cheese, salt, lemon juice, and avocado.
- Blend until smooth and taste and adjust. Check for salt, lemon juice, and adjust to taste.
- Serve as a dip, with veggies, or any way you like! It will last in the fridge for 5-7 days. Make sure it's stored in a tightly sealed conntainer.