These healthy pancakes take 2 minutes to make, and require minimal ingredients. If you know me, you know I am not a fan of cottage cheese, but I like to hide cottage cheese into a lot of my recipes as it adds extra protein and I cannot taste it at all. This recipe makes 14-15 mini pancakes and has 25 grams of protein and makes for the perfect breakfast or meal prep.
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup cottage cheese
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup oat flour you can blend organic rolled oats and make them into flour
- tiny drizzle of oil or butter for the pan I use avocado oil
- In a food processor or blender, add the first five ingredients, and process until combined. I processed for about 20-30 seconds.
- In a pan on the stove, add a touch of avocado oil or butter, and cook the pancakes on medium-high heat for a few minutes on each side.
- Feel free to add a touch of honey, maple syrup, berries, or enjoy them plain as I often do as well.
These are good savory pancakes!
Happy you liked them Sarah
Made these to put in my son’s lunchbox with fruit. If you drizzle syrup or add PB or Nutella to them they’re sweet enough. I ate quite a few this morning!
Sooooo happy Katie 🙂
Hi, can you tell me how much 1 cup is in grams? thanks!
I have to weigh it on a food scale for accurate results
These are great! More filling than regular pancakes and we topped them with The Modern Nonna’s healthy jam.
Aw yay! Glad to hear that Sam
I honestly was a skeptic about the cottage cheese but trusted you when you said you can’t taste it, still was a doubter. I tried these & the 1st time they were good. The 2nd time, I REALLY liked them. I have used up all the cottage cheese & have it on my grocery list to buy again so I can make these again.
Hi Jenn! Thanks for trusting me 🙂