This 10 minute spooky halloween cheese board is incredible fun to make. I am sure that by now you are familiar with the viral butter board trend. You can check out my original butter board video here which has 11+ million views now. This board is perfect for hosting, I promise that everyone will be absolutely impressed. it only takes 10 minutes to put together and you can use any board or plate of choice. you can also use ricotta, cream cheese, or even butter as the base if you are not a fan of goat cheese. feel free to make this board your own by adding any spooky props on top. This is episode 7 of my Halloween food series so be sure to check out my other Halloween recipes as well. This spooky board is perfect for a large gathering or party. You can serve it with lots of fresh bread on the side and individual butter knives for all your guests. Be mindful that the spiders are not edible and the candy eyes can be hard so make sure to warn your guests.
Halloween Cheese Board
- 1 block 250g of goat cheese ricotta, cream cheese, or butter works as well
- ⅓ cup cherry jam any red jam works
- red food colouring start with 20 drops until it’s a nice dark red
- spiders for presentation mine are from the dollar store
- candy eyes for presentation mine are from the bulk barn
- Halloween butter knives or any, mine are from Winners
- Take the goat cheese and smear it onto a wooden board or plate. Make sure to make it look presentable and layer in swirls on the serving board.
- In a separate bowl mix the cherry jam with the food colouring. Take a spoon and add dollops onto the board.
- Add spiders and candy eyes for presentation. Last but not least, stick a few butter knives into the board. Mine are spooky but you can use any. Enjoy.