Kinder Surprise Hot Chocolate Bombs. It’s that time of year again, we all want something that’s warm and cozy, and this is the recipe warms my soul in all the right ways. These hot chocolate bombs have been a Holiday staple for the last few years. Not only are these Kinder chocolate bombs easy to make, but they are also incredibly fun too! With a few simple ingredients, you will be enjoying the best hot chocolate you have ever had.
5 Minute Kinder Surprise Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Kinder surprise egg remove the toy
- 1-1.5 teaspoons hot chocolate mix any you enjoy
- mini marshmallows
- any hot milk of choice
- Open up the kinder egg, discard the wrapper. Gently break the egg in half and set the “surprise” toy aside.
- Fill one side with your favourite hot chocolate mix and mini marshmallows. You can now heat up a pan on the stove, take the empty half of the egg, and gently press it onto the pan for 1 to 2 seconds. You do not want to melt it for longer than that.
- Take the melted half and join it together with the other half, and gently press. Add the kinder hot chocolate bomb to a glass and pour over hot milk. Enjoy!