Egg-White Cucumber Rolls
on Nov 06, 2021, Updated Nov 11, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Let me put you onto something, my cucumber roll-ups with avocado, egg-whites and spicy mayo. Thank you for all the love on my OG avocado cucumber roll-ups and making them go viral on TikTok and Instagram. These are so versatile and can also be made vegan if you add veggies or any other alternatives to your roll-ups (like hummus etc.). You can use spicy mayo, cream cheese, Tzatziki, ranch, or anything your heart desires to make them according to taste. They are so fun for lunches and versatile. You will need:
Egg-white Cucumber Rolls
- English Cucumber, 10-12 slices
- ¼ –1/2 mashed avocado
- salt to taste
- spicy mayo =, vegan mayo + organic sriracha or hot sauce
- cooked egg whites, I cooked them on the stove and folded them over
- everything but the bagel seasoning is optional
- Cut the cucumber in half and cut off the ends. Peel the top of the cucumber until it’s even and begin to make strips with your potato peeler.
- Arrange your strips on some paper towel is cucumber holds a lot of water. I pat them down and I line them overlapping one another on some parchment paper.
- Once you have done that you can add any fillings you love. Gently roll it up and secure it with toothpicks. I cut in between each toothpick and serve them. Enjoy