These low carb egg sandwiches are the perfect breakfast, lunch, or snack idea! I posted the video a few years back and it went super viral on TikTok and IG. This recipe is a breakfast game changer and an amazing way to elevate eggs. Eggs can be repetitive and boring so this is a fun way to step up your game and hit those protein goals!
Low Carb Egg Sandwiches
- 4 hardboiled eggs as many as you like
- spicy or regular mayo mayo mixed with sriracha
- 4 small pieces of lettuce
- turkey breast slices or bacon
- avocado slices
- everything but the bagel seasoning optional
- Boil the eggs until hard boiled (8 minutes). Rinse them under cold water or add them to an ice bath in a bowl so that they are easy to peel.
- Peel the eggs and optionally, remove the yolk. Add your favorite sandwich toppings such as mayo, lettuce, turkey breast and avocado.
- Put the tops on and sprinkle with everything but the bagel seasoning. Live your best life and enjoy!
How many calories are in this!
Hi love, I don’t count calories on the blog as different brands will hold different values and won’t be accurate