on Jun 28, 2021, Updated Mar 06, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These low carb egg sandwiches are the perfect breakfast, lunch, or snack idea! I posted the video a few years back and it went super viral on TikTok and IG. This recipe is a breakfast game changer and an amazing way to elevate eggs. Eggs can be repetitive and boring so this is a fun way to step up your game and hit those protein goals!
Low Carb Egg Sandwiches
- 4 hardboiled eggs , as many as you like
- spicy or regular mayo , mayo mixed with sriracha
- 4 small pieces of lettuce
- turkey breast slices or bacon
- avocado slices
- everything but the bagel seasoning , optional
- Boil the eggs until hard boiled (8 minutes). Rinse them under cold water or add them to an ice bath in a bowl so that they are easy to peel.
- Peel the eggs and optionally, remove the yolk. Add your favorite sandwich toppings such as mayo, lettuce, turkey breast and avocado.
- Put the tops on and sprinkle with everything but the bagel seasoning. Live your best life and enjoy!