Avocado toast is amazing but avocado toast with hot honey is even better. This is what breakfast dreams are made of. Not only is it easy, it’s absolutely delicious. I personally love adding some feta as well but I’m leaving that up to you. This makes 2 big egg toasts so feel free to adjust. For this recipe you will need:
Avocado Toast with Hot Honey
- 2 pieces of any bread you like
- touch of mayo or butter on each one
- 1 ripe avocado
- salt pepper to taste
- hot honey on top
- Slice any favourite bread of choice and I put a little bit of mayo on each one. In a hot pan place the slices of bread mayo side down and let them crisp up.
- Once they are nice and sizzly you can remove them off the heat. In a separate bowl mix the avocado, touch of salt.
- Spread the avocado mash onto the toast and add any hot honey on top — and feta is optional. Enjoy