Tiramisù Overnight Oats
on Feb 04, 2022, Updated Feb 28, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Tiramisù Overnight Oats. I think I have officially outdone myself because this is hands down one of the best overnight oats I have made. The literal meaning of Tiramisù in Italian is “pick me up” or “cheer me up”. As the name implies, this is an Italian dessert that is served at the end of the meal that hopefully “cheers you up”. This is what breakfast or dessert dreams are made of and absolutely divine. Feel free to adjust the sweetener or the ingredients accordingly as I will mention in the notes below. This recipe makes one portion and you will need:
Table of Contents
Tiramisù Overnight Oats.
- ½ cup rolled oats — any
- 1/2-1 tablespoon maple syrup — up to you
- dash of pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 2 tablespoons espresso or any brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk — or any milk
- dollop of vanilla yogurt or coconut whipped cream
- unsweetened cacao or cocoa for dusting
- dark chocolate shavings optional
- In a mason jar or a bowl add the first six ingredients and give everything a really good stir.
- Put on the lid or saran wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of four hours to overnight.
- After four hours or the following morning you can add a dollop of vanilla yoghurt and dust some unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder on top.
- This recipe keeps good in the fridge for a few days and it is to be eaten cold. Enjoy.