Easy Watermelon Slushy. This is the most refreshing drink of the summer and always on repeat. I am a huge lover of watermelon and we eat an abundance of watermelon in different recipes all summer long. I love watermelon with feta, watermelon salsa, watermelon refreshers, watermelon slushy’s, watermelon salads, and so much more. Watermelon is by far the most refreshing fruit and this recipe will be your new best friend. This slushy is not only easy, but absolutely delicious. In my opinion, way better than any freezies that you would buy at the store, and so much more natural as well. I didn’t measure anything in this recipe as you can add as much or as little of anything that you like and make it according to taste.
Easy Watermelon Slushy
- 2 cups of frozen watermelon
- ¼ cup frozen mango
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- touch of agave or honey is optional
- a splash of any sparking water
- add only if you are having a hard time blending it
- Cut the watermelon into cubes and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze it for 1-2 hours or until frozen.
- Add it to a blender with frozen mango cubes, lime juice, and a sweetener of choice is optional.
- Blend and use the tamper to help the blender. If the blender is stalling or having a hard time blending it up make sure to add some sparkling water a little at a time to help it along or thaw the fruit a bit before blending it. Enjoy