Healthier 4 Ingredient Chia Pudding that’s packed with 15g of fibre. This is one of my most favourite breakfasts and for those of you who love my mango chia seed pudding, you will love this too. Chia seeds are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium. If you love pudding or that “ tapioca-like” texture you will absolutely love this. The recipe makes 2 smaller portions or 1 large one. You will need
4 Ingredient Chia Pudding
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup milk of choice — I use my homemade almond milk
- any berries or toppings
- Add the chia seeds, maple syrup, and milk to a glass or mason jar.
- Stir really well, wait 5 minutes for it to thicken and stir well again. Stirring it twice will prevent clumping.
- Refrigerate until it thickens anywhere from 2- 8 hours or until it reaches desired texture.
- Once it’s done you can top it off with additional sweetener or any toppings you like.
- You can definitely prep these and make a bigger batch as it will last 3-4 days in the fridge. Enjoy and follow for more.