If you’re not making marinated feta stuffed olives, you’re totally missing out. This appetizer is definitely a crowd pleaser and something that everyone can enjoy. You are more than welcome to take the extra step by whipping the feta and piping it into the olives as it may be easier. This recipe was inspired by my dear friend @kat_can_cook so I hope you love it and give her a follow as well.
Marinated Feta Stuffed Olives
- any bigger pitted olives you love make sure the indent is wide
- any feta you like
- pinch of chili flakes optional
- fresh thyme or any herb oregano is lovely as well
- touch of orange zest
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil measure with your heart
- Cut any feta of choice into thin little pieces and fill the olives either with your hands or use a skewer to help you out. If you are serving this to guests, be sure to wear gloves.
- Once the olives are filled with the feta, place them in a bowl. I added chili flakes, a little bit of fresh thyme, orange test and good quality olive oil. Mix well.
- You can leave the olives in the fridge and let them marinate for a few hours or enjoy them right away. They will last you in the fridge for a pretty long time so you can absolutely prep ahead. Enjoy!