This is your chance to try one of the best chicken wing recipes out there. I am a huge lover of honey garlic chicken wings and making these with hot honey instead satisfies every taste bud possible. You are more than welcome to bake your chicken wings on a wired rack and you can definitely use any sauce of choice. This recipe makes 2.5 lbs. of Hot Honey Chicken Wings but feel free to adjust.
If you are in the market for a new air-fryer this one is mine: COSORI Air Fryer 5.8 QT XL(100 Recipes) Air Fryer Oven, One Touch Screen with 13 Cooking Functions, Preheat & Shake Reminder, Rack&5 Skewers, White : Amazon.ca: Home
Sticky, Spicy, and Sweet
- 2.5 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 bigger pinches of salt
- pepper to taste
- teaspoon of paprika
- cayenne pepper is optional⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
For the Hot Honey⠀⠀
- ½ cup of honey
- ½ tablespoon chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce I used Franks
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar is optional
- you can definitely add garlic to make it hot honey garlic too
- In a bowl add the chicken wings, avocado oil, and the seasonings to taste. With clean hands massage everything well.
- Add it to your air-fryer basket and don’t add them on top of each other. If you need to do this in two batches please do so.
- Air-fry at 380F for 25 minutes tossing them halfway through. If your air-fryer has pre-heating instructions please pre-heat it for 5 minutes prior.
- In a small sauce pan or a pan add the ingredients for the hot honey and just heat it through, you do not want this to be boiling.
- Toss the crispy wings with the hot honey and enjoy.
This is so delicious and so easy!
So happy you think so! Video comes tomorrow:)
So glad Jenna ❤️
how much garlic would you add?
Hi John, can you please be more specific? What do you mean
Why leave a bad rating for your own advertisement. This is spam and should be deleted.