Jalapeño Guava Margaritas that are absolutely incredible and can be made without the spice of course. Part 2 of making videos with my best friend Lea. This is seriously cocktail heaven and absolutely easy to make as well. You can absolutely taste and adjust and make it accordingly. If you don’t have a shaker bottle you can definitely use a tumbler or anything that’s lined with stainless steel. For this recipe you will need:
- 1 seedless jalapeño cut into circles
- 1 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- 4 oz Tequila — any
- 2 oz Triple Sec — Cointreau
- ¼ cup lime juice — lemon juice works too
- ¼ cup guava juice
- top off with any sparking water
- additional ice
- Add the jalapeño rings to a mortar and pestle or even to a bowl if you don’t have one. Add the agave syrup or even maple syrup and muddle it until it releases its juices.
- Add the jalapeño syrup to the shaker bottle, the tequila, triple sec, lime or lemon juice and ice. Close the top and give it a good shake.
- Take the glasses and roll the rims into lime juice and then dip into Tahin. Add ice and pour the delicious margarita into each one.
- Top it off with any sparkling water of choice and you can garnish with a flower or even a jalapeño ring.