This is my take on an Easy Cobb Salad Salad with a dressing I could chug. Apparently, Jennifer Aniston ate a Cobb salad on the set of Friends for 10 years with her co-stars Lisa Kudrow & Courteney Cox. Since I don’t follow celebrities or celebrity news I was told by you all in my comments that THIS is the type of salad Jenn ate on the set of Friends every day for lunch for 10 years. The previous salad I shared that went viral is what she calls “ The Perfect Salad “ which she also enjoys but isn’t the salad she ate on set like I thought. Although I don’t have the exact recipe I did read articles where she mentioned she enjoyed it with turkey bacon and chickpeas instead so feel free to improvise.
Easy & Delicious Cobb Salad
- 1 full romaine heart chopped
- 1 small cubes chicken breast — or chickpeas instead
- 2 hard boiled eggs — can be soft boiled as well
- 2-3 pieces of cooked bacon — can be turkey bacon
- ¼ cup crumbled or cubed feta — as much as you like
- ½ of an avocado cubed
- 6-7 cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- thinly sliced red onion is optional
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoons honey dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil a few eggs, peel and set aside. Start chopping the lettuce and adding it to a bowl. Feel free to use baby spinach or any other leafy greens you like. I cooked my bacon in the air-fryer on the bacon setting but you can also cook it on the stove or even in the oven until crispy. Chop up the bacon into pieces and set aside.
- Cook one small piece of chicken breast in a little bit of olive oil salt and pepper. You can cook it in the air-fryer as per my notes or even in the oven. You can also cook it in a pan on the stove or even grill it too. Cube it and add it in the middle of the salad on top of the romaine.
- Add the rest of the toppings in the order that you see on my photo or video below and feel free to add anything else you like.
- Sprinkle some chives or parsley and make the dressing. In a small mason jar add all of the ingredients for the dressing and give it a shake. Pour it on top and enjoy.