This Easiest 2 Ingredient Baked Chicken recipe is so easy that you can practically make it with your eyes closed. Only 2 ingredients and 2 additional pantry staples. Staples like salt, pepper, and olive oil don’t count as additional ingredients in the foodie world as they are ingredients we typically always have on hand. This dish takes 2 minutes to whip up and one second to devour. The chicken is so flavourful and juicy you will be licking your fingers and wanting more.
Easiest 2 Ingredient Baked Chicken
- 6 bone in skin on, chicken thighs — or any
- tiny drizzle of olive oil — 1/2 a tablespoon approx
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper is optional
- 3 heaping tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto — or any pesto you like
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and add the chicken thighs to an oven safe baking dish.
- Add a touch of olive oil, pinch of salt, and pepper is optional.
- Add the sun-dried tomato pesto and with clean hands massage everything very well. Bake it uncovered for 45 minutes to an hour or until nice and golden.
- The bake time will depend on the oven so keep an eye on it. Mine took 45 minutes. Enjoy
Kat forgot to put link for pesto!
Hi Love ! I just fixed it and put two links for you 🙂 P.s mine is store-bought in this exact recipe from Longos but feel free to make your own as well. Xox
Made this last night. It was soooo good! Made me look like I could cook…LOL
So so proud of you penny !!! You can totally cook ♥️