Healthy, crispy, skinless air fryer chicken thighs—these are phenomenal! Perfect for when you’re craving a crispy chicken dish but want a lighter option. Using boneless skinless chicken thighs makes this dish lower fat and quicker to cook. The cooking time will vary depending on the size and thickness of your chicken and your air fryer model, so please consult your air fryer manual and check the doneness with a meat thermometer.
Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 ½ teaspoons olive oil
- zest of 1/2 a lemon
- dried oregano
- onion powder
- fresh parsley, for garnish optional
- fresh lemon juice, for garnish optional
- Place the chicken in a bowl and add the olive oil and lemon zest. Season to taste with salt, pepper, oregano, paprika, and onion powder. Using clean hands or tongs, mix to distribute the spices. You can marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for a few hours or up to overnight, or you can cook it right away.
- Cook the chicken in a 360F air fryer until crispy (or check the doneness on a meat thermometer), about 20 minutes, depending on the thickness and size of the chicken thighs. If you don't have an air fryer, you can bake these on a parchment or baking mat-lined baking sheet, in an oven preheated to 400F. Garnish with parsley and fresh lemon juice, if desired, and enjoy.