Cadbury chocolate chip cookies could be your new go-to cookie. They are the perfect treat for Easter, or really any occasion, and they make for an excellent activity for getting family and young kids involved in the kitchen. These cookies are chewy with delicious morsels of Cadbury mini egg chocolates; they’re incredibly tasty when dipped in a cold glass of milk. This recipe can also be made with traditional chocolate chips, instead of chocolate eggs.
Easiest Cadbury Cookies
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Cadbury Mini Eggs Candy
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large bowl, add the softened butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Using the whisk attachment on the stand mixer or using a hand-held mixer, mix the ingredients until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the flour and baking soda, and using a rubber spatula, mix until well incorporated and no signs of flour remain. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon measure or a mini ice cream scooper, scoop the dough into equal-size balls and place them 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Press 3 Cadbury Mini Eggs into each dough ball. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Transfer the baking sheet to a cooling rack and let cool for 2 to 3 minutes, then transfer the cookies directly onto the cooling rack to finish cooling completely. Enjoy!
Thank you so much for all your absolutely amazing recipes,, I want to try them all & I have made quite a few of your delicious recipes.. For Easter I will be making the Cadbury chocolate cookies and amaretti biscuits, amongst other yummy food you kindly share with us.
Whishing you and your family a happy blessed Easter ❤️
So sweet of you to send me such a nice message. Wishing you ALL the best.