2 Ingredient cookies. Ok these are technically 4 Ingredients because I decided to elevate them a touch but the additional two ingredients are totally optional. These are so warm, soft, and absolutely delicious. If you are a lover of coconut you will go coconuts over these, and if you are not a lover of coconut you can absolutely use rolled oats if you wish. Please feel free to make these your own as you can add a so many different ingredients to make them your own.
2 Ingredient Cookies
- 3 ripe bananas — the riper the better
- 3 cups of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract optional
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips — or any
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a bowl mash 3 very ripe bananas. The riper, the sweeter, we do not want additional sugar in these. Once mashed, add the coconut and stir.
- Now add the vanilla and chocolate chips and stir again.
- Use a small cookie scooper and form the cookies into a disc, flatten and shape them in your hands or on the baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- My top burner of my oven does not work so what I did was bake them for 16 minutes and then I put the oven on broil for 1-2 minutes until the tops were lightly golden.
- Keep a very close eye on them as they can burn easily. Let them cool and store them in a glass container, you can store them on the counter or in the fridge. Enjoy
I was inspired by modern nonna recipe. I made these straight away with the ripe bananas I had to hand! No coconut so used rolled oats and choc chips. Didn’t need anything else but I added a bit of cinammon and then some peanut butter too lol they were delicious!
That makes me so happy to hear sweetheart thank you for sharing that
I add almond flours too