Strawberry Mint Lemon Refresher
on Oct 01, 2021, Updated May 08, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This here is so incredibly delicious and refreshing and I bet I can save you so much money with this recipe. I love refreshers but they cost too much for me to be able to enjoy them every day so I love making my own. Strawberries are in season, my mint is from the garden, lemons are affordable, and the only ingredient you really have to worry about is the sparkling water. This is my go-to refresher this summer and I hope it’s yours too.
Strawberry mint and lemon refresher
- 7-8 small strawberries, 1/4 cup
- 1-2 teaspoons sugar, I use 2
- ½ squeezed lemon, medium
- 2-3 mint leaves
- 1 small can of sparkling water, any flavour you love
- ice, as much as you like
- Mash, blend, or food process your strawberries and stir in your sugar.
- Add it to a glass with the rest of your ingredients and stir. Garnish with mint and enjoy!