Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
on Sep 16, 2022, Updated May 24, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I am calling out all my oatmeal and pumpkin lovers our there. Breakfast will be a breeze with my incredible pumpkin spice overnight oats. Not only are these perfect made a few days in advance, all you have to do in the mornings is grab and go. Breakfast couldn’t be simpler with this easy recipe. Over the years I have made so many different versions of overnight oats that you all love and if you are a pumpkin lover, I know you will love these as well. I personally love pumpkin season and it’s one of my favourite seasons of all. Any recipe that has pumpkin in it, consider me all in. These are so light and creamy and absolutely perfect if you are in the mood for something filling and tasty as well.
Table of Contents
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- ½ cup quick cooking overnight oats , you can use any but I love quick cooking the most
- pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice, you can add more to taste
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree , make sure it's pure pumpkin
- ¼ cup plain yogurt, you can use vanilla yogurt as well but you will have to add less sweetener if it's sweetened
- maple syrup or honey to taste, start with 1/2 tablespoon and adjust
- ¼ cup filtered water
Yogurt Pumpkin Topping
- ¼ cup plain yogurt, or vanilla yogurt
- maple syrup to taste
- pinch of pumpkin pie spice , to taste
- 1 tbsp pure pumpkin puree
- In a small mason jar or bowl, add the oats, pinch of salt, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin puree, yogurt, and maple syrup or honey. Give it all a really good stir and add the water. Stir again and refrigerate for a minimum of four hours to overnight. Once it has set you can make the yogurt topping and stir all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the yogurt topping on top and optionally add a touch of regular or coconut whipped cream on top. Enjoy cold as this recipe is meant to be eaten cold.
- You can absolutely use any dairy-free yogurt that you enjoy. You can also substitute the yogurt and water all together and add some almond or plant milk instead. You would need 1/2 cup of any plant milk if you want to substitute the yogurt and water in the overnight oats.
- These oats are meant to be eaten cold but if you add plant milk instead of yogurt and water you can absolutely heat them up on the stove if you wish.
- I use the 250ml wide mouth but you can use any or even a bowl. Feel free to add any toppings like nuts/seeds or anything you enjoy.
- These will last you in the fridge for 3 days so feel free to prep ahead.
- To make your own pumpkin pie spice you would simply mix 1.5 tablespoons of ground cinnamon + 1 teaspoon ground ginger + 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg + 1/2 teaspoon all-spice + 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves. Mix this together and you have your very own pumpkin pie spice.