Easy Tuna Melt Wrap
on Mar 16, 2023, Updated Jul 07, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This easy tuna melt wrap has been my go-to lunch for a while; it takes just minutes to prepare and uses ingredients with a long shelf life, which I almost always have in my kitchen. When I feel like I have no time for lunch, this wrap comes through to save the day, and keeps me satisfied the whole afternoon.
Table of Contents
This recipe is so versatile as you can use canned tuna, salmon, or chicken so feel free to experiment based on your preferences. I’ve kept things simple and easy with just a few ingredients, but you could certainly add more toppings, such as sliced avocado, hot sauce, finely sliced Romaine lettuce, diced pickles, and so much more.
Easy Tuna Melt Wrap
- 1 can wild-caught tuna or any canned seafood you enjoy, (140 grams)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon spicy or regular mayo
- 1 heaping teaspoon relish
- 1 heaping teaspoon honey dijon mustard
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 2 small or 1 large tortillas of choice (I used flour)
- sliced or grated cheese of choice to taste , (I used mozzarella)
- Drain the tuna and add it to a bowl. Using a fork, break it into small pieces.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, the mayo, relish, mustard, and lemon and mix well. All of these ingredients should be added to your preference, adding more or less as desired.
- Take two small (or one large) tortilla of choice and add the tuna. Top with cheese of choice and pop it on a baking sheet in the oven to fully melt the cheese.
- I like putting my oven on low BROIL but you can also heat the wrap at 400F until the cheese melts. If using the BROIL (top grill only) setting, watch the wrap the whole time as it can easily burn. The air fryer should also work if you want to try.
- Once the cheese has melted, you can add any additional toppings or extra mayo on top. Enjoy!