When corn is fresh and in season during peak summer, there’s nothing tastier than crisping it up and basting it in herb butter and parmesan. This air fryer corn is one of the most delicious and easiest ways to cook corn on the cob. If you follow a plant-based diet, you can skip the parmesan and use vegan butter.
Air-Fried Butter-Parm Corn
- Air Fryer
- 2 ears of corn (corn on the cob)
- avocado oil spray or any cooking oil spray
- fresh parsley
- grated parmesan (optional)
- Shuck your corn: peel off the outer leaves and silks. You can cut the corn in half crosswise, which allows you to fit more corn in the air fryer, or leave them whole.
- Place the corn in the air fryer basket and spray it all over with avocado spray. Cook at 370F for 18 to 20 minutes, or until some of the kernels turn golden and crispy. The timing will depend on the model of your air fryer and the size of your corn.
- While the corn cooks, melt some butter in a small pan over medium heat. Add some fresh parsley. When the corn is done cooking, brush each piece of corn with the herb butter and sprinkle on a little bit of freshly grated parm, if using. Enjoy!