My brain is always going and I had to “Modern Nonna” my way into this TikTok trend that has been going around for a while now. I had to make it even simpler by eliminating every ingredient individually and adding pesto instead. I used my homemade Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Pasta Chips recipe which will be up tomorrow but you can use any store-bought you love. You can absolutely bake this in the oven at 400°F for 20-25 minutes flipping halfway through or until crispy if you don’t have an Air Fryer. I was ready to apologize to every Italian in the world when I saw this trend but it is really delicious and I honestly absolutely love it so don’t knock it until you try it. It’s so creative and I know anyone who tries it will absolutely love it. The flavours from the pesto get infused into the pasta and it gets nice and crispy and absolutely delicious. Kids will absolutely love these too. You will need:
Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Pasta Chips
- any pasta of choice
- salt for the boiling water
- 2 heaping tablespoons pesto any
- Boil the pasta in salted water as for the package directions until al-dente.
- Drain it and stir your favourite Pesto of choice (mine will be up tomorrow).
- Pre-heat your air-fryer IF yours has to be pre-heated and add your pasta to the air-fryer. Set it to 400F for 10 minutes tossing halfway through.
- Let it cool, enjoy