I have completely turned a new leaf and have become a lover of kale. Never did I think after attempting kale many times I would love this Pomegranate Kale Salad so much. If you are not a fan of kale this recipe will change your mind forever. Please use a good quality oil because it makes all the difference. Trust me on this one and make it immediately. You will need:
Pomegranate Kale Salad
- 4-5 kale leaves
- pear 1
- small handful of sliced almonds
- small handful of dried cranberries
- 1-2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon good quality olive oil
- 1 teaspoon agave honey or maple syrup
- small pinch of salt
- Take 4-5 leaves of kale (6 cups approximately) and take the leaf off the stem. Wash and pat it dry.
- Chop your kale finely or you can even rip it in small pieces with your hands and add to a bowl. In a separate bowl mix in your olive oil, agave, and white balsamic vinegar and set aside.
- Add the chopped kale to a bowl and sprinkle in a touch of salt. Massage it for 30 seconds to a minute with your hands until it is nice and soft.
- Add the rest of your ingredient which are the nuts, dried cranberries and chopped pear and drizzle on your beautiful sweet and tangy vinaigrette. Crumbling in some goat cheese would be so good in here too if you are a lover of cheese. Enjoy,