My Nut Butter Honey Dijon Dressing — and yes you are going to want to grab a straw and drink it because it’s THAT good lol. I hope you are not throwing out any of that goodness that sits on the bottom of your nut or seed butters because it’s the perfect way to use it up and make dressings from the leftover bits. This dressing pairs beautifully with any salad but today I had baby arugula on hand and it was a dream. If you love the peppery taste of baby arugula you will love this recipe. Feel free to use this dressing on any salad you enjoy including my strawberry spinach or mango salad too. I am making a bigger batch and only use a tablespoon for my salad so feel free to store the rest in the fridge. You will need:
Nut Butter Honey Dijon Dressing
- 1 tsp nut or seed butter jar— any jar that’s almost empty
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 3 heaping tablespoons honey dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon italian seasoning or to taste
- pinch of salt — taste and adjust
- In your empty nut/seed butter jar add all of the ingredients and shake well.
- If the almond butter doesn’t incorporate well feel free to give it all a good whisk.
- Chunks of almond butter are a bonus in your salad and totally okay in my eyes. Enjoy
This looks delish! Did I miss the honey? I don’t see it listed…..
Hi love the honey is in the dijon mustard. Honey Dijon Mustard