Jenn Aniston Salad with Couscous: The Jenn Aniston Salad but better. One of the coolest things to have happened to me on social media this year is to have started a trend with my original Jennifer Aniston salad video which has now made it all over the world, TikTok, the New York post and so many other articles too. I want to take a moment to say thank you to all of you who shared it, made it, and to all my fellow creators that tagged me in their amazing creations and versions. It has made my heart extremely happy to see all of the different versions out there but I truly think that this couscous recipe is the best by far. I absolutely love couscous in any dish and it pairs so perfectly in this recipe.
Jenn Aniston Salad with Couscous
- 1 + 1/3 cup golden couscous cook on the stove as per the directions on the package
- 2 cups water for the couscous
- salt for the couscous water + 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ finely diced red onion
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- ⅓ cup finely chopped mint
- as many pistachios as you like
- 2 mini cucumbers 1/2 cup
- chickpeas are optional I left them out
- handful of crumbled feta measure with your heart
- olive oil + lemon juice to taste
- In a pot on the stove add 1 and 1/3 cup couscous, 2 cups water, salt and olive oil. Let it come up to a boil, and take it off the heat as soon as it does.
- Cover it and let it sit for 5 minutes. Finely dice all of the herbs and vegetables and take your time because this should be therapeutic.
- Add everything to a bowl with the cooked and cooled down couscous and mix. Feel free to add some chickpeas, grilled chicken or shrimp for protein.
- I added a touch of olive oil, lemon juice, and salt but feel free to adjust. Enjoy