Welcome back to Modern Mondays Episode 4. How to Chop, Clean, and Dice Bell Peppers without leaving any seeds behind. This tutorial has been highly requested on my page and I am showing you the easiest way to clean, cut, slice and dice bell peppers. I am using the famous TikTok method that has circled around this past year on how to cut a bell pepper without leaving any seeds behind which has been my absolute favourite way.
How to Chop, Clean, and Dice Bell Peppers
- bell pepper
- Wash and dry the bell pepper and cut the steam so that the bell pepper can lay flat stem side down.
- Start cutting along the three lines of the bell pepper starting from the middle and cut all to the bottom but not cutting all the way through.
- Once you followed cutting the three bell pepper lines you can fan out those pieces and remove the bell pepper from the seeds and stem.
- Take each piece and begin to make thin strips which is what we call Julienne. If you want a nice dice you can take those Julienned strips of bell pepper and cut perpendicular to cutting them lengthwise to create a fine dice.
- I hope you learned something new for me today and let me know if you enjoyed this tutorial or what else you want to see next.