Healthier 4 ingredient nut butter cups. I have had these on my page for as long as I can remember, they are so good and make for the perfect treat. I did use organic ingredients but you can use any that are feasible for you. You can cut them into little pieces and leave them in the fridge as they will curb all of your cravings in the best way.
Healthier Nut Butter Cups
- ½ cup coconut oil no substitute
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- peanut butter – or any nut/seed butter
- Melt your coconut oil on the stove.
- Take it off the heat as soon as it melts and add the cacao and maple syrup. Whisk well.
- Take 11 muffin liners and add 2 teaspoons of your chocolate, followed by 1 teaspoon of any nut or seed butter and top them off with another two teaspoons of chocolate.
- Store them in the fridge and enjoy.