Greek Inspired Cucumber Boats with Avocado
on Jun 25, 2021, Updated Aug 15, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Thank you for making all the versions of the cucumber roll-ups go viral on Instagram and TikTok. I am always listening and reading your comments, and I understand that a few people were having trouble peeling them or maybe simply did not want to invest in a Y peeler. I am always here to make your life easier and to come up with new suggestions to be able to accommodate everyone. Today we are making the easiest cucumber boats and you can make these hundreds of different ways. You can take the versions that I have already shared and just fill them the same way. So much easier and hassle-free.
- cucumber, scoop out the seeds
- cream cheese, feta , or hummus
- Kalamata olives
- avocado slices
- everything but the bagel optional *
- Cut your cucumber in half and scoop out the seeds.
- You can use the inside of the cucumber in a smoothie or make a quick yogurt dip with it.
- Fill it with your creamy cheese of choice, top with avocado, Kalamata olives and everything but the bagel seasoning. Enjoy.