Have you ever made your own ranch dressing? It’s not only super easy, it’s absolutely delicious. All it takes is a few simple ingredients and you will never have to buy store-bought again. This Easy Ranch Dressing is perfect as a dip, on wraps, sandwiches, salads, on tacos, and anything you wish. It’s amazing on grilled veggies like zucchini and so incredibly refreshing.
Easy Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup mayo I love Vegenaise but any works
- ¼ cup plain yogurt I use Balkan Style
- ¼ cup sour cream
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Add everything to a bowl and give it a stir.
- Depending on the consistency you like you can add as much lemon juice as you wish to thin it out.
- I like to pour mine into a 250 ml mason jar and refrigerate. Enjoy