Easiest creamy cheesy eggs. If you are tired of boring and dry eggs, this is the video you need. Truth is, as simple as eggs are to make, most people really struggle with them. Every time I post my eggs on stories and social media I get a ton of requests on how to make them. I am noticing more and more people struggle and that tutorials like this one, are a game changer. Eggs in my opinion should be creamy, light, airy, and cheesy so this video is exactly how you can achieve that. This method is very similar to the French omelet method which is my absolute favourite way to make them.
Easiest creamiest eggs.
- 2-3 eggs — up to you and how many you enjoy
- tablespoon of butter
- Manchego cheese — any cheese you like
- salt and pepper to taste are optional
- In a pan on medium-low heat add some butter and let it melt. In a separate bowl whisk 2-3 eggs for about a minute. The more air we whisk into them, the better. I usually use a fork to do this with until they are nice and airy.
- Add the eggs to the pan and gently move them around with a spatula for a few seconds. As you move them around, you should see egg curds begin to form.
- You can lift the pan off the heat and move it around to redistribute the rest of the loose eggs as per my video below. Place the pan back on the heat and let them set a bit.
- Add the grated cheese on top and optionally a pinch of salt. When the sides can easily lift, you can begin to gently fold the eggs starting from one side just like you would fold a crêpe. You can fold them all the way starting from one end all the way to the other end or you can fold each side towards the middle starting from opposite sides if it’s easier for you. Serve and enjoy.