Beef Noodle Soup: this is comforting, delicious, healthy and warm. This is a take on my Dad’s beef soup with my own spin on it. My dad taught me how to make beef soup but he never added noodles or blended the veggies back into the soup which makes all the difference for me. My dad was always able to eat all of those veggies whole but it was never as appealing for me so I decided to improvise on his recipe. This way everyone can enjoy the soup which will be nice and creamy and all the veggies will be hidden. For this recipe you will need:
Beef Noodle Soup
- 3.5 L of water
- 5 peeled whole garlic cloves
- 1 whole peeled onion
- 2 whole peeled carrots
- 2 celery ribs cut in half
- small pack of beef stewing meat .450kg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup plain tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 heaping cup thin egg noodles or any you like
- chopped parsley for garnish
- In a pot of water on the stove on high heat add the vegetables And let it come up to a boil. Once the water is boiling you can slowly add in the stewing meat.
- I cut my stewing me pieces into smaller chunks but you can leave them bigger if you wish. Let it boil for a few minutes and discard any of the foam that comes up to the top.
- Add the olive oil, reduce the heat to low, semi cover it and let it go for one hour.
- After one hour you can add salt to taste and any tomato sauce you like. I used my homemade tomato sauce which has basil salt and tomatoes in it only.
- Semi cover it again and let it go for another hour until the meet is really nice and tender. When the second hour is done take the veggies out and add them to a blender with some of the broth and blend until smooth.
- Add the purée back into the pot and boil any noodles you love for 5-6 minutes. Take it off the stove, garnish with parsley and enjoy
Please post your recipes with serving size. It would help immensely! I love your recipes but I always make WAY too much. Please please pleaseee!!
Absolutely I will keep that in mind moving forward 🙂