These are the best 3 ingredient almond honey cookies in the world. With just a few healthy ingredients, these are gluten-free, dairy-free, and plant-based. And they are low in sugar, with just 2 tablespoons of honey, divided into 18 cookies; but feel free to add more honey if you like. I love topping these cookies with an extra drizzle of honey, powdered sugar, and some crushed almonds or walnuts. Please feel free to add anything you wish to these cookies, as the options are endless.
3 Ingredient Almond Honey Cookies
- ¾ cup apple purée, or 2 ripe bananas (1 cup mashed)
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave
- 2 ½ cups almond flour (preferably blanched)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In a bowl, add the apple purée (or mashed bananas) and honey, and give it a stir. Then stir in the almond flour until everything is incorporated into a nice cookie-like batter.
- Roll the dough into 18 small, equal-size balls and place on the baking sheet, leaving 1 to 2 inches between the cookies. Bake until the cookie tops are brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!