10 Minute Crispy Potato Peels
on May 12, 2022, Updated Sep 08, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
10 minute crispy potato peels are my favorite way to enjoy a healthier snack which in my opinion, tastes better than chips! This recipe happens to be my most beloved snack that I have been making for years. The potato peels are the best part of the potato but most people don’t know how good they taste and throw them away. I promise you, you will never wan to do that again once you try this recipe. These crispy potato skins are perfect with sour cream, tzatziki or any creamy dip.
Table of Contents
Crispy Potato Chips
- the peels of 5-6 yellow potatoes , any potatoes you enjoy
- drizzle of olive oil
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Italian seasonings , or dry oregano
- sour cream or tzatziki for dipping
- Peel the potatoes and wash and dry the peels well.
- Add them to a bowl with the oil and seasonings and toss.
- Air-fry at 380F for 9-10 minutes tossing halfway through.
- Enjoy with sour cream or any dip.