Healthy 5 Ingredient Creamy Cucumber Salad. This salad is absolutely one of my favourites and something that I have on rotation all year long. If you love Greek Tzatziki or love the polish “ Mizeria “ salad, you will love this. I had this salad at the black sea in Bulgaria and it’s the most refreshing salad in the world. It pairs perfectly with any meat, seafood, or vegetarian dish. For this recipe you will need:
Healthy 5 Ingredient Creamy Cucumber Salad
- 1 peeled English cucumber or any cucumber
- salt to taste
- ⅓ cup plain yogurt — I love Balkan-Style any will work
- tablespoon olive oil
- finely chopped dill to taste
- Peel and dice the cucumber into circles.
- Add the rest of your ingredients to a bowl with the diced cucumber and give it a stir.
- Enjoy and don’t forget to share this with your loved ones.