Easy mango salad with a lemon mango dressing I could chug. This here is the salad of your dreams. Since my chopped strawberry salad has over 6million views I felt like we should do a delicious mango version for anyone who doesn’t like strawberries. I will give you all of the notes and adjustments below. This recipe makes one large portion or two smaller ones. I personally split it in two have with some protein on the side. You will need:
Easy Mango Salad with a Mango Dressing
For the Salad:
- ½ of a finely diced English cucumber — or any
- ¼ cup of finely diced chives — or green onion
- one bunch of finely sliced baby spinach — about 3-4 cups total
- ½ seeded jalapeño is optional — can use green pepper as well
- ½ finely diced mango
- 6-7 walnuts are optional
- ½ large mango
- ½ seeded jalapeño optional
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey dijon mustard
- salt to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Start chopping all of the vegetables as small as you possibly can. Cut the cucumber in half and make thin slices down those halves and shop across.
- Finely dice the chives, and thinly slice a small bundle of spinach. Slice and dice the jalapeño and slice and dice the mango as well. I like to snack on the juicy mango pit which is a chef’s treat. Add everything to a bowl.
- For the dressing add the first 5 ingredients to a food processor and give it a blitz.
- Slowly add the oil and white balsamic through the spout until you have the right consistency. Taste and adjust for salt and pour it on top of the salad. Enjoy