Best Ever Guacamole
on May 24, 2021, Updated Sep 25, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This is my best ever Guacamole! It’s not traditional, but absolutely delicious. This recipe was influenced by my amazing online Mexican community.
Table of Contents
You can enjoy this with the classic pairing of tortilla chips, or with freshly cut, crunchy vegetables! Use veggies such as carrots, cucumber, jicama, and bell peppers.
Some optional additions that also work wonderfully: chopped fresh red onion or garlic mixed into the Guacamole or topping the dip with a sprinkle of Tajin seasoning.
- 3 large avocados, mashed and ripe
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped (seeds removed depending on spice tolerance)
- 1 roma tomato , finely chopped (seedless or remove the seeds)
- salt to taste
- 1 lime, small
- ¼ cup cilantro , or chopped parsley to taste
- Peel the avocados and discard the pits.
- Add the avocados to a large bowl or a mortar, and using a fork, a potato masher, or a pestle, mash until smooth (or leave slightly chunky, depending on your preference).
- Add the chopped jalapeño, tomato, pinch of salt, the juice of the lime, and chopped cilantro.
- Mix and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.