I know vegetables can be boring, but these are incredibly easy and delicious perfect to accompany any protein. The best part is that you can mix and match your veggies and use your favourite ones. Some more options could be bell peppers, asparagus, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, or anything your heart desires. Feel free to use any oil of choice and as much as you like according to your lifestyle. There is no specific measurements as you can use as much vegetables as you like or enough to fit the sheet pan rows. You will need:
- baby potatoes quartered
- ½ an onion quartered
- 1 zucchini cut into circles
- 1-1.5 cups broccoli florets
- ¾ cup organic baby carrots
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1-2 tablespoons avocado or olive oil
- salt pepper, dry oregano to taste
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper so that we can have a mess free side dish. Cut all of your vegetables into equal pieces and arrange each vegetable into individual rows.
- Sprinkle with salt pepper and dry oregano and the oil.
- Massage each row and roast in a pre-heated 425F oven for 25-30 minutes or until soft roasted and caramelized. Enjoy and follow for more.
Love this recipe! I have tried it a few times now with different veggies, it’s so delicious 🙂 Thank you Sneji for this recipe!
Hi Skye!! thank you so much for trying the recipe and trusting me. So happy to have you here and I really appreciate the feedback