Tomato and Peach Burrata Salad
on Aug 29, 2022, Updated Sep 29, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This colourful tomato and peach burrata Salad is summer on a plate with plenty of sweet summer fruits and creamy burrata cheese. Juicy cherry tomatoes, peaches, and fresh basil with a side of creamy burrata cheese that’s topped with a fig balsamic glaze. It’s so simple to throw together, but so fresh and flavorful! This dish is a party pleaser and the best way to use up any tomatoes and peaches that are currently in season. I would highly recommend some fresh bread or crostini on the side. If you can’t get your hands on the fig glaze that I used by “Acropolis Organics”, you can use apricot or fig jam to top the burrata with.
Easy Burrata Salad
- 1 burrata cheese
- 2 heirloom tomatoes
- 1 sweet peach
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes that are cut in half
- drizzle of olive oil
- drizzle of balsamic glaze
- drizzle of fig glaze or jam on top of the burrata
- pinch of salt
- basil for garnish
- Wash and dry the fruits. I remove the core from my peach and cut each half into slices. I arrange them on opposite sides of my plate but you can also get creative and change up the placement.
- I slice the heirloom tomatoes into slices and arrange them on the platter as well.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and fill in the spots.
- You can leave the burrata cheese whole or break it open and place it on one end of the plate.
- Drizzle on a touch of olive oil, salt to taste, and balsamic glaze.
- I like to add a fig glaze on top of the Burrata or jam for some sweetness as well.
- Garnish with basil and enjoy.