This colourful tomato and peach burrata Salad is summer on a plate with plenty of sweet summer fruits and creamy burrata cheese. Juicy cherry tomatoes, peaches, and fresh basil with a side of creamy burrata cheese that’s topped with a fig balsamic glaze. It’s so simple to throw together, but so fresh and flavorful! This dish is a party pleaser and the best way to use up any tomatoes and peaches that are currently in season. I would highly recommend some fresh bread or crostini on the side. If you can’t get your hands on the fig glaze that I used by “Acropolis Organics”, you can use apricot or fig jam to top the burrata with.
Easy Burrata Salad
- 1 burrata cheese
- 2 heirloom tomatoes
- 1 sweet peach
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes that are cut in half
- drizzle of olive oil
- drizzle of balsamic glaze
- drizzle of fig glaze or jam on top of the burrata
- pinch of salt
- basil for garnish
- Wash and dry the fruits. I remove the core from my peach and cut each half into slices. I arrange them on opposite sides of my plate but you can also get creative and change up the placement.
- I slice the heirloom tomatoes into slices and arrange them on the platter as well.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and fill in the spots.
- You can leave the burrata cheese whole or break it open and place it on one end of the plate.
- Drizzle on a touch of olive oil, salt to taste, and balsamic glaze.
- I like to add a fig glaze on top of the Burrata or jam for some sweetness as well.
- Garnish with basil and enjoy.