The Most Delicious Bean & Olive Salad. This is the protein salad of my dreams, it is packed with so much goodness and incredibly easy to make. The dressing I could chug is incredibly delicious and compliments every element in this dish beautifully. It is so incredibly filling and perfect for meal prep if you leave the dressing on the side. A wonderful and light lunch or dinner and I hope it makes it to your table.
The Most Delicious Bean & Olive Salad
- 2.5 cups of bean medley — or a 19 oz can of any beans
- ½ finely chopped English cucumber
- ¼ cup finely diced chives or green onion
- ⅓ cup olives + 1 tablespoon olive juice — any olives you like
- finely chopped parsley or cilantro to taste⠀⠀⠀
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- pinch of salt and pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dry oregano
- 1-2 teaspoons agave maple syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard — or leave it out if allergic
- Add beans to a bowl.
- Finely chop and dice the cucumber and chives.
- Add it to the beans with the olives and the olive juice.
- You can now add all of the ingredients for the dressing in a small mason jar or even a bowl. Shake it well if you’re using a mason jar or whisk it if you use a bowl.
- Pour it on top, and feel free to garnish with parsley or cilantro. Enjoy
Do you know how many calories this is?
Unfortunately I don’t count love
I am not a commentator by any means. I just had to say that my boyfriend and I make this all the time! We love to add avocado to it. Neither of us liked bean salad before this one. Absolutely delicious.
Hi Cris! This means the world to me so thank you for commenting. It warmed my heart ❤️
I’ve made this many times. I really like it, and the only olives I have used are Kalamata olives, but would like to know what other ones would be ideal. Sometimes the Kalamata seem to overpower a little bit. In the video, are you using black olives, or Kalamata olives, or another kind of olives?
I love green olives the most. You can try a few different ones at the grocery store and see what you love most.
I found your recipe on Instagram and had to try it. This was simple and delicious, I really enjoyed it!
Hi Sanders 🙂 SO GLAD!
Hi, what can I use instead of white wine vinegar?
lemon juice or white balsamic. Any acidic component will work here
Simple, easy to make, delicious
Glad you loved it 🙂