The Bella Hadid Salad
on Apr 29, 2022, Updated Mar 04, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
The Bella Hadid salad. By now you all know that I absolutely love salads and food trends. You have seen me share various celebrity salads that I have been inspired by online. Although I do not follow pop-culture or celebrities, I do appreciate great food, so I am here to share another one with you. When I first stumbled upon this salad, I didn’t think the flavors would work as well, but I was totally wrong.
Table of Contents
Bella Hadid’s Favourite Salad
- Small box of baby arugula (5oz box or 142 grams), or spring mix
- ½ small thinly sliced or chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped fresh parmigiano, from a block
- 1 cup of finely diced cucumber
- ½ diced avocado , leave out if allergic
- pinch of salt
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- olive oil to taste , about 2 tablespoons
- drizzle of balsamic glaze or balsamic vinegar
- Chop up the bell pepper into thin slices or dice them if you wish.
- Slice or dice the cucumber and avocado, add it to a bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add salt to taste, lemon juice, olive oil and toss. Drizzle on balsamic glaze and enjoy.
- This salad should be eaten right away as the arugula will wilt. If you want a salad that will hold up better in the fridge please use kale instead.