The Bella Hadid salad. By now you all know that I absolutely love salads and food trends. You have seen me share various celebrity salads that I have been inspired by online. Although I do not follow pop-culture or celebrities, I do appreciate great food, so I am here to share another one with you. When I first stumbled upon this salad, I didn’t think the flavors would work as well, but I was totally wrong.
Bella Hadid’s Favourite Salad
- Small box of baby arugula (5oz box or 142 grams) or spring mix
- ½ small thinly sliced or chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped fresh parmigiano from a block
- 1 cup of finely diced cucumber
- ½ diced avocado leave out if allergic
- pinch of salt
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- olive oil to taste about 2 tablespoons
- drizzle of balsamic glaze or balsamic vinegar
- Chop up the bell pepper into thin slices or dice them if you wish.
- Slice or dice the cucumber and avocado, add it to a bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add salt to taste, lemon juice, olive oil and toss. Drizzle on balsamic glaze and enjoy.
- This salad should be eaten right away as the arugula will wilt. If you want a salad that will hold up better in the fridge please use kale instead.