Pasta Salad with Arugula and Goat Cheese
on Sep 30, 2021, Updated Jan 25, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Pasta and baby arugula salad with a creamy vinaigrette accompanied by cranberry goat cheese. This is the most gorgeous and delicious summertime pasta salad I have ever made. I’ll be honest, I know you guys think I don’t struggle in the kitchen but if there’s one thing I dislike making it honestly has to be salad. I just feel like I have no creativity to make a salad and usually stick with a simple Greek village salad or a Bulgarian “Shopska Salata“ which is really my go-to. I want to thank you all for all of the requests to make salads because I feel like I this one is a huge hit. Salads don’t have to be boring and I hope I inspire you to get creative. Toasted pecans would be amazing in here as well or any nuts/seeds.
Summertime pasta salad with baby arugula and goat cheese
- 1.5 cups pasta of choice, 10oz I used “Farfalle” which is bowtie
- salted water when boiling pasta
- big handful of baby arugula
- ½ diced cucumber
- cherry tomatoes
- 2 finely diced green onions
- pitted Kalamata olives or any
- cranberry goat cheese is optional, you can use any cheese or feta
- 1 minced garlic clove
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoons Honey-Dijon mustard
- salt to taste
- dry oregano to taste
- Boil your pasta as per the package directions and salt your water generously.
- Drain and let it cool completely.
- Mix your vinaigrette in a separate jar or bowl.
- Add the rest of the veggies to a bowl with your cold pasta and toss it all together with your vinaigrette. Enjoy.