Spicy Mayo Baked Cauliflower
on Jun 25, 2021, Updated Aug 15, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Cheesy Spicy Mayo Baked Cauliflower. Absolutely divine. If you are not a lover of cauliflower I am almost positive I can convert you with this recipe. It is so delicious and creamy and the sauce is to die for.
- 1 medium cauliflower
- ⅓ cup vegan mayo, or any
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, any
- 1 minced garlic clove
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons grated parm
- 1 tablespoon pesto, sun-dried tomato or any
- Wash and cut the stem off your cauliflower so that it lays flat. Add some water to a pot and place your cauliflower. Lid on and steam it for 10 minutes on medium-low. 10 minutes from the boiling point.
- In the meantime mix your sauce. Place your steamed cauliflower onto a baking dish lined with parchment paper and turn into Picasso by slathering it in your sauce.
- Bake in a pre-heated 425F oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden. The timing will depend on the oven.
P.s this is perfect for meal prep and incredible the following day too.
Store it in the fridge or divide it into portions for lunch with any protein of choice. You can also cut your cauliflower into florets once it’s baked and add it to tacos with guacamole.