Juicy Pork Tenderloin Skewers. I made a mistake on my video voiceover below as I used pork tenderloin, not pork loin. I know that most people have no idea what to make with pork tenderloin so this is one delicious way to use up this delicious cut of meat. Truth is, pork tenderloin isn’t really tender as it doesn’t have much fat so the longer you marinate it, the juicier it will be. Pork tenderloin makes for the most incredible skewers on the BBQ or your indoor grill pan and this recipe couldn’t be easier.
Pork Tenderloin Skewers
- piece of pork tenderloin that you cubed into equal pieces— mine was .500kg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil — add a touch more on the grill pan or oil up the bbq
- 2 cloves of minced garlic — measure garlic with your heart
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasonings
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream — mayo or yogurt work just as well
- Cut the pork tenderloin into equal sized pieces and cut those pieces in half. I like to have equal size cubes of meat so that they all cook evenly. Put the meat in a bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and massage really well with your hands. Cover it and leave it to marinate for at least one hour on the counter or overnight in the fridge.
- If you are using wooden skewers be sure to soak them for at least 20 minutes before you skewer on the meat so that the wood doesn’t burn as you cook them.
- Skewer on the meat, oil up the grill or grill pan and make sure it’s hot. Cook them for 7-8 minutes on each side on medium heat as you rotate them 1-2 times or until fully cooked. If you are unsure you can use an instant read thermometer until the meat reaches 145°F.
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes and serve them with greek pita, my homemade tzatziki or even just sour cream to dip in. Enjoy
Here you will find other skewers recipes that you will love:
Just made this yesterday and loved it! I made a double batch and cooked some last night and will make the rest today. The batch that came out yesterday only sat for about 5 hours and it was tasty! Looking forward to today’s! Cooked mine in the air fryer at 400 for 10min and they were perfect – that yogurt is a key to moist meat! Thank you for sharing! I’ll be making my way through your other recipes!
Love this so much! Thank you for sharing