Lettuce Wrap Sandwich
on Jun 25, 2021, Updated Aug 15, 2022
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
The best lettuce wrap sandwiches you will ever have. Low-carb, and a healthier option. Feel free to make these vegetarian or vegan as you can add anything you love inside your “ sandwich “ You will need the biggest lettuce leaves you can find and you have to stack them the way I am showing you for this to work. You can use any lettuce you love but make sure the leaves are nice and big.
- very large romaine leaves, 3
- spicy mayo, or any dressing
- nitrate-free turkey breast, or bacon
- provolone or any cheese
- pickles, tomatoes
- dash of salt
- parchment paper, for wrapping
- Wash and pat dry your lettuce and cut off a bit of the stem. I only left the big leaves on mine and used the stems for another salad.
- Mix your mayo and sriracha and add a little bit to the bottom. Feel free to use any dressing like ranch, hummus or anything else you love.
- Place each lettuce leaf onto parchment paper with the leaves overlapping each other all aligned in the same direction.
- Please refer to my video on my “reels” tab on Instagram or YouTube for the video method. I added spicy mayo to the bottom, turkey breast, pickles, tomatoes, salt on the tomato and provolone cheese.
- You can use any cheese or leave it out if you are dairy-free. Roll your lettuce leaves upwards with your parchment paper and twist the ends like a candy. Cut it in half and enjoy.