Lemon Air Fryer potatoes
on Oct 26, 2021, Updated May 12, 2023
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Crispiest Mini lemon Air-Fried potatoes 🤤 Yes you can absolutely bake them in the oven (425 F until golden) so don’t worry if you don’t own an air fryer. These are absolutely incredible and what home cooking looks like for me. These are all the flavours that I love in a potato so if you ever come over for lunch this is exactly what I would serve on the table. So easy and only a few ingredients. Please also take a look at my “Air Fryer “highlight for air fryer recommendations as mine is a very old model. You will need:
Lemon Air-Fryer potatoes
- Mini potatoes, as many as you like
- salt, dry oregano to taste
- olive oil for each one
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- parsley for garnish or feta
- Boil your mini potatoes skin on for 10 minutes or until fork tender. Drain them and place them on a flat surface.
- Gently press each one down with a potato masher or anything you have on hand. Season with salt, pepper is optional, dried oregano, and brush each one with some olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Air Fry (or bake) at 400F for 6-8 minutes (until crispy). If baking, bake at 425F for 20 minutes or until crispy.
- Brush them on with some extra lemon juice and I personally love topping them off with feta but it’s optional. Parsley for garnish is up to you. Enjoy, and follow me for more!